M&R vs. Rigid vs. KC's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have compared our new OnX to a few different competitors bars just wanted to show you another option. The OnX outshines the competition in both distance and overall brightness. We also have many unique features, and the most customizable options that are only available in Baja Deigns LED lights. Our light bars are Made in American and we stand behind our products with a lifetime warranty. Here's a few night shots of the OnX
If you have any questions please feel free to ask
Thanks
Mike
BD

onxvs.jpg

5CellOnX_zps1eba5154.jpg

IKillDeer

Reaction score
You have to take into account customer service. I have every kit M and R offer. Customer service was second to none, the kits were as advertised and they returned my phone calls and emails. Plus I just ordered their 8 pack.

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have compared our new OnX to a few different competitors bars just wanted to show you another option. The OnX outshines the competition in both distance and overall brightness. We also have many unique features, and the most customizable options that are only available in Baja Deigns LED lights. Our light bars are Made in American and we stand behind our products with a lifetime warranty. Here's a few night shots of the OnX
If you have any questions please feel free to ask
Thanks
Mike
BD

onxvs.jpg

5CellOnX_zps1eba5154.jpg

How come the 14" an the 37" looks like the same picture but bigger in size? Hmmmmmm