M&R 6" LED Elite lights have arrived!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Damn, I leave this thread alone for awhile and Bird and BigJ put on a clinic! Some awesome info guys. That's why this place is so great right there!:peace:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
OK so, looking at the end of the wire in your picture, you have a red and a black wire. Red will be your power wire (the one you'll hook to your upfitter switch, and black is gonna be the ground.

To wire it to your upfitter for power, you'll want to follow the info in this video:
PASS THROUGH WIRES - YouTube

That should get you going on what they are and where, then you'll just have to decide what switch you want to run them. Once you have that. You'll want to hook the red wire up to whichever wire corresponds to the switch you want to run it.

Then, over on the left side of the engine bay (looking as if you have the hood open and are looking into the engine bay) There's a big silver screw into the fender with wires attached to it. That's where you want to ground your black wire. You'll probably need some type of terminal lug to attach it, but those are available at your local auto parts store or wal mart and they'll just crimp on.

If you've followed the steps in the video and then done the other stuff I added, you'll be in business.

How do you guys like the NOTE I put in @ 4:17 Forum Z BLOWS THE BIG ONE. HAHAHAA.
This video used to be stickied on there and he banned me so I added my note.. :)

PASS THROUGH WIRES - YouTube

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm going CRAZY! I have two VisionX 4500 HID lights. They came with a switch and a relay. Half the people I asked say remove the relay and just use the red and black wires, like I did for my Rigid lights - the other half tell me to use the relay (which means a rat's nest of wires).

Can the up-fitter switches handle these lights WITHOUT the relay?

Thanks!!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
According to the manufacturer's specs, they draw 2.92 amps per side, so figure 6 amps to make the math easy. Wire them up to the 10 amp fuse and you're good.