loud switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah after I f'd around with the wiring and got it all set. I found the thread where the guy said he just tapped into the cig lighter. but it is the best mod! hit the button when you pass a rice rocket on the highway they hate that!

I was thinking of doing it that way, but wouldn't that be taking constant power to that cut-out? Which would drain your battery?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Pull up the carpet on the passenger side in front of your front seat, you'll see a couple of options right there. There was rubber plugs (I think...truck is a million miles away right now) and I just popped one out and went through there and then under the carpet to the center console.

If you look under the truck you'll be able to see the plugs pretty easy too.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the badlanzz kit as well it's awesome and they're the only company that offers a warranty on ther cut outs. I ran mine through the firewall and mounted te switch uner the steering wheel and hooked the power wire to #4 aux switch. Using the cigarette lighter as power does keep constant power going to te cutout but I don't think it's enough to drain the battery. I like te aux switch better and if I ever need that switch I'll just tap into a different power source that's only hot when the keys on. My cutout stays open constantly the only time I shut it is if I'm driving for long periods of time it sounds SO mean!!! I love it :peace: