loud switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my truck is in the shop right now getting my DMH and other goodies installed, should be picking up tomorrow afternoon. im having them install the switch on the back of the upfitter switch panel too.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Defin. on my to do list. Didn't someone mention to get the 15foot cord when you get the badlanze?

Yeah, if you make a note in teh comments when you order, he'll swap the 10' for the 15' for no extra charge.

It depends on how you route it though. I got the 15' but wound up just comin gup through the floorboard by the passenger seat so I think the 10' would have been plenty but I didn't know that at the time of the order...

15' just gives you more options.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, if you make a note in teh comments when you order, he'll swap the 10' for the 15' for no extra charge.

It depends on how you route it though. I got the 15' but wound up just comin gup through the floorboard by the passenger seat so I think the 10' would have been plenty but I didn't know that at the time of the order...

I did the same.

I also use AUX #2 to power the switch. I have the provided toggle on the back side of the AUX Switch case with the power coming from Aux #2 and then grounded out to the frame surrounding the radio area. This prevents my kids from messing with it. (They love to play in the truck)

I like the setup and it appears to be stock look for those who don't realize what you've done. :)

dredge38

Reaction score
DMH ftw! ask for the there wireless set up. instead of installing a switch you get a key fob that you can open and close the cut out with.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the same.

I also use AUX #2 to power the switch. I have the provided toggle on the back side of the AUX Switch case with the power coming from Aux #2 and then grounded out to the frame surrounding the radio area. This prevents my kids from messing with it. (They love to play in the truck)

I like the setup and it appears to be stock look for those who don't realize what you've done. :)

My switch is hidden behind there so you can't see it but I just did full time power rather than tapping into a switch. There was a harness down in the center console that had power so I just tapped into that.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score

You have a pick on how you routed urs?

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

My switch is hidden behind there so you can't see it but I just did full time power rather than tapping into a switch. There was a harness down in the center console that had power so I just tapped into that.

And a pick of where you tapped into:birgits_tiredcoffee

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah after I f'd around with the wiring and got it all set. I found the thread where the guy said he just tapped into the cig lighter. but it is the best mod! hit the button when you pass a rice rocket on the highway they hate that!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

I did the same thing and my cord was about 2 feet too long doing it that way with the 10'. It's all in how you route it for sure.