Lost my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha ha ha. I remember a long time ago when at 16 me pops said drive cool and dont get any tickets.. LOL right. In 6 months I had 24 points and the dearborn cops came to my house to arrest me, had to sell my car to my parents for 375 bail so tehy wouldnt take me to jail. Lost my state driving privilege til I was 22 :). was teh best thing to happen to me cause I still drove the whole time but took it easy light my pop suggested the first time :)
When I was legal to drive my truck payment was 253 a month and insurance was 303 a month :) ha ha ha those were the days!!!!

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ha ha ha. I remember a long time ago when at 16 me pops said drive cool and dont get any tickets.. LOL right. In 6 months I had 24 points and the dearborn cops came to my house to arrest me, had to sell my car to my parents for 375 bail so tehy wouldnt take me to jail. Lost my state driving privilege til I was 22 :). was teh best thing to happen to me cause I still drove the whole time but took it easy light my pop suggested the first time :)
When I was leageal to drive my truck payment was 253 a month and insurance was 303 a month :) ha ha ha those were the days!!!!

Good to see you're in a raptor now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LittlEvil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first car was a 1979 Triumph TR7. I was 17 and it was 1993... best that $500 could buy. I saved and bought a 85 toyota truck. My parents wouldnt let me bring my truck to my first year in college (which I was paying for) and this is the best part. When I came home for xmas break my truck wasnt in its usual spot. Why you ask... because my parents sold it.

Last edited:

Sdholland

Reaction score
"Let me tell you how ****** you are for missing your truck."

I got my raptor when I was seventeen. I didn't take it as being "mine," it didn't make me think I was better than anyone and it didn't make me think I was entitled to having nice things. But it actually made me strive to improve myself and someday be able to have the life my parents have. They are his parents and they will raise him however they want so why is it so important for you to call him names and bash him about what he has? You don't have to take it upon yourselves to be ********. I'm sure at least some of us came here to talk about their passion for the truck with nice people and share memories/experiences. IMO all this shows him is that he isn't welcome here. It shows that with anything he says, he is always going to get an ******* response no matter how nice of a guy he is. Please don't prove me right. Most of you are parents and work extremely hard for what you have and I respect that completely. But not all people raise their children the same and that doesn't make them worse than you. Show some love for the people who got lucky and just want to be a part of something they are passionate about. If you don't feel that way try to accept that we all have our differences and if you don't care for someone just let it go and focus on another thread.

You can bash me all you want for saying this. It won't bother me. Just please give him some air.

richwoodrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I would take a free fx4 any day. Geez, driving a nice truck is such a punishment. I can't even imagine that.
Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.