Lost my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If all I have to do in order to get a free fx4 is do something stupid in my raptor.... Keep your eyes peeled on YouTube cause here it comes!

Id take a free fx4 over raptor payments any day, I realize this isn't the case here but lets be honest. Dad drives fx4 buys son raptor... Son shows off telling everyone it's his and his friends all think he's cool.

Does something obnoxious because the raptor isnt obnoxious enough and needs more attention, clearly doesn't pay for tires or maintenance either and gets caught, how on earth should the stealth raptor did a big howling burnout and got caught no one knows...

Dad as punishment swaps trucks with son as he actually owns both and now son feels the world has ended because apparently the fx4 is a poverty truck and isnt basically the same vehicle inside, easier on gas, quieter, etc it just has a classy appearance rather than mean.

Son goes on the Internet to pour his bleeding heart to the men and women who work all day and night, support their families, have done years of schooling and sacrifices, men and women who risk their life as any military or emergency service to have something nice.

You won't Find any sympathy here yolo bro, it's great your parent(s) are successful enough to provide you with these things but quite frankly you're missing the point of what your father is doing.

He's giving you nice things to try and motivate you in life and show what you can have if you work for your goals and do well. This has backfired so far and you've shown you don't appreciate what he's done for you by doing burnouts at a school with hundreds, maybe thousands of people around so he took it from you to show you what its like to not have it, being the man who still wants his child to have a vehicle he gives up an fx4.. Still one of the nicest vehicles on the road.

Give your head a shake and ask what your doing with your life to make it go back in the other direction. In real life when you lose something it doesn't come back after you say sorry or do one thing well. It takes sometimes years to earn it back.

Actions speak louder than words, my suggestion is show your parents why you "deserve" an fx4 and they might give you back your raptor, don't tell them because you say it, then go to school and show them you don't by doing a burnout.

Life lessons and monetary values you're probably better off he called home and not the police. Here, that can result in up to $7500 fines and a 90 day seizure, 6 month driving suspension and starting the driving process all over. Check your local laws before doing this stuff. You never know what's on video or who's watching these days.

YOLO so do it right the first time by not making stupid decisions.

D

Deleted member 12951

I think secretly the dad wanted the raptor and this was a good excuse to get it back.

I dare you to do a burnout again in the FX4 in the exact same spot. YOLO!
Keep doing it until you get a Prius.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
When I was 16 in 1986 my first curse was a 1979 Audi 5000. I grew up in the desert and there was no such thing as working A/C in any 1979 Audi 5000 on earth. I could only dream of my mom taking it away and giving me something else.

What made it even worse is that I got the Audi bug and to this day still drive them!

Last edited:

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was 16 in 1986 my first curse was a 1979 Audi 5000. I grew up in the desert and there was no such thing as working A/C in any 1979 Audi 5000 on earth. I could dream of my mom taking it away and giving me something else.

What made it even worse is that I got the Audi bug and to this day still drive them!

When I was 16 I drove a 1979 Honda Civic. I never got the Civic bug though, thank God.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So because I made my kids work to pay for their insurance and only when they had the money saved did we offer them a 1998 Caprice, keep in mind this was 2010, does that make me a bad parent lol

You are terrible, you know there are child labor laws. :hidesbehindsofa:

oh, and about your raptor. I am sure you will get it back.

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
You are terrible, you know there are child labor laws. :hidesbehindsofa:

oh, and about your raptor. I am sure you will get it back.

I know I'm terrible. I make those dang kids work for crap a concept that is sadly lost. My second eldest asked me to borrow gas money once, she was 21 or 22 at the time, I said sure I'll give you $30 bucks. She was shocked. Said seriously mom you're going to give me the money. I said why sure. I love you. You go mow the lawn for me and I'll give you the $30. Btw she didn't live at home at the time. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.