Lost my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenneth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lost my golf cart this weekend.

TXmI9O.jpg

WReX24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^Almost everyone else here is pretty ridiculous, and just wow...

Are you all (most of you) serious?

I won't divulge what my OLD username was but I got butchered on here for asking a legitimate question that no-one seemed to want to answer civilly.

Why hasn't this kid been FLAMED the f--- out of here? One of the only worthy comments on this thread was the one that extolled the FX4 for NOT being a poverty vehicle. Where are the posters that should be tearing into this kid for Daddy's money huh??? Because I mean that's just what society has socialized into us by saying if it wasn't purchased by us but given then we are worthless people.

Whatever, I drove a GT500 through high school and only got one ticket for speeding to get to another class off-campus. There is such a thing as a responsible rich kid guys. Its just called not being an *******.

I hate when society socializes things into me. What a bunch of jerks.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is nothing inconsiderate or arrogant in the first or following post from the OP. Perhaps I am just not seeing it but everyone is taking the issue over the top. He never said anything degrading to anyone nor did he degrade the FX4, everyone thinks he did because of all the onslaught of comments when people are just reading the latest post in the thread. Go back and read what he said.

Once again, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.