looking for 14 blue\blue supercab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill be there at 1:35 tomorrow!

Yeah real short story!

I been wanting one since they came out and kept bugging my dealer buddy to call me when he had one I could drive.. he drug his feet and never called. I didn't know they still made the scab until a few weeks ago when I saw a used blue 14 on ebay.. which sold fast...

thanks for your guys help, I figured when I posted yesterday I might find one, Ive visited this forum over the last few years and seen lots of posts where you guys have said if anyone is looking for *** theres one at this dealer or that etc.

Throw up some pics when ya get a chance. And I doubt the long drive will be that bad when driving this thing home!

OP
OP
Jeff from Iowa
Reaction score
Throw up some pics when ya get a chance. And I doubt the long drive will be that bad when driving this thing home!

Its dead stock, blue, lol. pics?! Same as all the others! But this ones mine, shoulda probably pulled the trigger years ago but oh well.

Thanks again for posting that link, I cant thank you enough I didn't want to buy a used one for darn near the same price....

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Is mid perch on your sig a way to level?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jeff from Iowa
Reaction score
Sweet thanks, I haven't looked around the forum enough to find that stuff. I watched the video are you guys re checking the toe or caster camber afterwards or no?

I have a spring compressor. I race IMCA modifieds for a hobby, build race cars and cages, sell race parts etc..

Last edited:

QTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!!!!! Wish I could've found one that easy. I ended up getting a silver/blue.