Locking Differential 2WD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could only find one thread about this in the Gen 2 section, but no answer... Can FORScan enable the e-locker in 2WD?

OP
OP
R

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think so. I've seen this product pop up though, although out of stock at the moment https://swarfworks.com/swiftmod-2wd-raptor-diff-lock-module/
Intersting! Thanks for sharing. The only thread I found before pointed to a 12v relay mod that didn't sound like the best idea.

I guess I'm just surprised that FORScan can't do it since I hear the e-locker can be enabeled on other F-150 trucks in 2wd. But maybe it-is-what-it-is....

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think elocker is available in Normal mode at under 25mph
i think so too given that my friends wife had been driving his powerboost all over town with the dif locked and was wondering why the tires were squealing around tight turns in the city...

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
100% the reason they stopped having 2wd locked after Gen Juan was lawyers and the warranty. At least that would be my guess, maybe there weren't very many warranty claims for shredded rear ends but I bet there are fewer now.