Load Resistors hate me.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
seems like you have a bad connection somewhere, or a bad flasher relay. do both lights (front and rear) flash?

All the lights work, just hyperflashing. Maybe if I disconnect the battery it will reset the computer? I have leds in the front and they worked fine with just those in there

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no, the two wires coming from the turn signal light. one wire is power, the other wire is ground. you need to put the resistor inbetween both wires for each turn signal light

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Subscribing to this. I had same issues with mine, crap just doesn't like load resistors. I tried any combo I could think of and found one that works... You have to use load resistors for the signals AND the running lights. It's total BS, but it worked. Every once in a while I'd get hyper flash for no reason. I assumed it was because of the quick connects so I went to go solder them. Issue still happened so after 2 weeks total, got the best of me and disconnected all resistors and put stock bulbs back in. I didn't like the idea of having a load resistor on my running lights, not suppose to have to do that ever.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Subscribing to this. I had same issues with mine, crap just doesn't like load resistors. I tried any combo I could think of and found one that works... You have to use load resistors for the signals AND the running lights. It's total BS, but it worked. Every once in a while I'd get hyper flash for no reason. I assumed it was because of the quick connects so I went to go solder them. Issue still happened so after 2 weeks total, got the best of me and disconnected all resistors and put stock bulbs back in. I didn't like the idea of having a load resistor on my running lights, not suppose to have to do that ever.

Wow that is absolutely insane! I will take my stock bulbs thank ya very much!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldn't take it either...put by stock bulbs back Ina's well...I did not notice a huge difference in the colored housing anyway...I have replaced all the interior and exterior lights on my truck with LEDs except the blinkers...