Little Sahara

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll end up putting all my stuff here, this video of one of my jumps is all I have for now since it was uploaded straight to YT from my phone.

The landing was a tad tough on the skid plate. We took the edge off of the dune with shovels to stop the rear from kicking so bad after this jump. I probably jumped another 5 times after we "fixed" the top of the dune.

I got in a few much smoother jumps at another spot Sunday afternoon.

skjr001

Reaction score
I had a great time running the dunes. It was great meeting everyone! I have some video that I need to edit and then I will post it up here. I can't wait to see the video of my truck will it was buried.

I can't wait until I go back in October. I will hand my stage 4+ installed and I will be running around there like Rich was this time.

Here's a link to Rich airing it out on one of the tall dunes: Youtube Link

I made the video public.

Last edited:

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome jumps guys, man it was fun out there. I'm just sad I had to leave so early, but I hear I missed a pretty gnarly storm.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

BTW - My week old bumper and skid plate from ADD did not survive the weekend!

:buttkick:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Yeah it was crazy. Some of the guys went out driving in the first round that hit.

the yeti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome jumps guys, man it was fun out there. I'm just sad I had to leave so early, but I hear I missed a pretty gnarly storm.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

BTW - My week old bumper and skid plate from ADD did not survive the weekend!

:buttkick:

What's wrong with the bumper? My skid got a dent but the bumper was good.