Light Set-Up For My New Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thomasonbush

Reaction score
Just signed the papers and a beautiful, blue Raptor will be in my driveway shortly. Got a good enough deal that I have some left for lights, and even though I could probably write a thesis paper on Jeep motors, axles, and transfer cases, I am completely lost when it comes to lights since none of my stuff in the past was reliable enough for me to want to be out wheeling in it after dark. Lol So was hoping I could get some advice.

But I know I need fog lights, and that I want some of those badass Outlaw hood mounts in addition to a light bar but beyond that, just looking for a good all purpose set-up that won't break the bank.

Thoughts or recommendations?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can check out the nfab light bar, and mount 4 KC800's on there.

Or go with a led light bar mounted behind the grill. See the M&R post on this page.

Or, how much money do you have left over? You could get a cool ADD bumper with a 40" light bar.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
T

thomasonbush

Reaction score
Nice pics! I especially like that KC Lites bar with lights. Probably what I'll end up going with. Would you do 4 driving or 2 driving and 2 long range?

So what would you do on fogs? I would prefer something that mounts in the bumper cutouts. Has anyone tried the M&R Fog Kit yet? Saw a thread about that and it looked pretty cool. And are there any cheaper alternatives? Heard about maybe fogs off a Super Duty but not sure how that would look or if it would be as bright as aftermarket lights.