Leather Part Number Request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
RaptorEmbroidery - I'd like to be your guinnea pig on doing a center console lid that has a built in tray on top that could hold a large smartphone with a Qi enabled inductive charger flushed in the top. If you're interested in doing some R&D and using my knowledge of the Qi system and my funds to make it happen hit me up

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

I need to pop my door panel off to see if the arm rest is a separate piece. According to those pics it is and according to common sense it would have to be b/c to wrap it in leather it would have to be removable.

If you need a vin for a Platinum to look up the parts just go on ebay is what I always do and look for one for sale that advertises entire VIN

This sounds like a challenge I'm willing to try! The easiest way to do this would be to buy a center tray for the top of the dash without the speaker (on base model f-150's).

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This sounds like a challenge I'm willing to try! The easiest way to do this would be to buy a center tray for the top of the dash without the speaker (on base model f-150's).

I like your idea about doing it in the tray that's in the center top of the IP and thought about doing this myself until one day I had a little issue. I left my phone sitting up there during my drive home from work and when I got home and looked at it, it had this on the display:

iphone_temperature_warning.jpg

It was a sunny day, but it was actually during the winter and only about 40-50º outside.

Regardless, I think the OP is talking about having this done to his center console lid... not the IP tray.

OP
OP
B

BogeyBoy82

Reaction score
My best friend has a Qi charger mounted in his sierra denali's center console tray. Seeing as our truck don't have a "tray" one could be fabricated or another vehicle's tray could be used. I'd like my phone to be sitting ontop of the console lid and charging without any plugging in cables. Thats the goal. And some leather too lol

boomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before you get the center console, consider some of my work.

6eba9azu.jpg
8ahute4y.jpg
bavubata.jpg

I make them padded with 1/2" thick foam. The ones on the platinum f-150's come with maybe 1/8" or 1/4". Trust me, the ones I make are way more comfortable and suit the raptor way better.

Check out my thread "raptor custom embroidery full catalog"

All you have to do is send your lid to me, its $100. That's leather, padding, install, and embroidery.

I'm working with my leather supplier right now on dash boards, door panels, visors, and steering wheels!

These should be available very soon.

i emailed you but didnt get a reply. id like to get some things, hit me up
gary @ esuperbike.com

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
RaptorEmbroidery - I'd like to be your guinnea pig on doing a center console lid that has a built in tray on top that could hold a large smartphone with a Qi enabled inductive charger flushed in the top. If you're interested in doing some R&D and using my knowledge of the Qi system and my funds to make it happen hit me up

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

I need to pop my door panel off to see if the arm rest is a separate piece. According to those pics it is and according to common sense it would have to be b/c to wrap it in leather it would have to be removable.

If you need a vin for a Platinum to look up the parts just go on ebay is what I always do and look for one for sale that advertises entire VIN

Sent you an email! Can't wait to get this started! I think it will be a super popular product.

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe try using the armrest from a Harley truck. The center is flat plastic surrounded by leather. And a phone would sit perfectly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc