Console Lid Part Number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a King Ranch with the emblem and it is the only thing I disliked about the truck. It looked cool but was super uncomfortable feeling in every way. I know this now as my 23 37pkg raptor with black interior has a smooth/no logo center console and I love it being smooth. Just an opinion

butts182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Find a 37 Raptor for sale online and get the VIN number. Go to Ford dealership or any ford website, like Tasca parts, and look up the part with the VIN. You may want to look for a 22 as the parts for the 23s might not be available yet.

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think what you're looking for exists. At least initially, that was only offered with the blue interior/recaro option. If you're going to get the embossed logo it's going to have to be a blue console lid.

If I'm wrong please let me know ASAP because I've wanted that since day 1 lol

OP
OP
GEN3LV

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may be right but my dealer said when I placed my order I could get the Recaros in Black if I wanted. Not sure how true that statement was but I decided a different route. I have a great Upholstery shop who did some work on my C7Z06. I hit them up about doing the lid in my Raptor and they said super easy for about $300 just need to figure out how to get the lid off so I can drop it off to them.

Once I get is done I will post up some pics of the lid.