Lead time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And you should be proud of it Jarrett.. You guys have fought an uphill battle and carving out your place in Raptor history..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Thanks Greg, it means a lot to us. It's kinda funny to think this thing started out with my best freind Marc saying we should start a company building Raptor stuff, if it wasn't for his vision and pulling us together it never would have happened. I never thought in my wildest dreams it would be where it is today.

I haven't heard from ya in a while, how are the new springs working out?

OP
OP
jlatigo

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I always love hearing how visionaries start their climb to the top!
Hat's off to you!
Cheers!

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Man I always love hearing how visionaries start their climb to the top!
Hat's off to you!
Cheers!

Thanks,

One day I will post up pics of our initial web content and photoshop stuff. I still laugh my ass off when I look at it. It was scary how much of a newby I was at doing that stuff, and how absolutly pathetic it looked. In a way, I think people might have bought stuff from us based off sympathy alone it was so sad looking.

But I think what's really cool about the Raptor Community is how it's brought so many people together and propelled tons of us to find our entrepreneurial spirit. I truly believe a ton of credit needs to go to SDHQ and Outlaw for pioneering the Raptor path for the rest of us. I see all the runs that guys are doing now and think it's just cool to see. Had it not have been for Connor at Outlaw to think of this and start Raptor Expiditions, who knows if they ever would be happening all around the country like they are. Hopefully for all of us Ford will continue the Raptor in the future. It's earned it's place in the lineup and would sicken me to see it go away like the Lightening. Not to mention I really don't feel like building Nissan Titan parts:signs16:

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet now I know what's in the 23 pound box that shipped to me. Front half installation can commence when it arrives

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow....Well said Jarrett..It was a dream of mine to start *:emotions33:* a automotive business myself but guess it wasn't in my cards.
I had no doubt that you will be successful with whatever you get involved in.

Thanks Greg, it means a lot to us. It's kinda funny to think this thing started out with my best freind Marc saying we should start a company building Raptor stuff, if it wasn't for his vision and pulling us together it never would have happened. I never thought in my wildest dreams it would be where it is today.

I haven't heard from ya in a while, how are the new springs working out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc