KMC XD 222 wheels installing on Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a set of these last Friday. Can't wait to get them out on. Any idea what it cost for mounting? I've heard 45-50 per wheels. Seems kinda high.

MF RAPTOR

I've paid up to 30 bucks a wheel for mounting and balancing in the past. I'd shop around but make sure you go somewhere with a good reputation so your new wheels do not get scratched!

OP
OP
Vegas Raptor

Vegas Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is Done!

No more talk...It is done. I was under the knife today and NOTHING is going to keep me from my Raptor! So I picked it up today!! TPMS aftermarket works well...no RED LIGHT in dash! Tells me tire pressure on the fly and how much...nice to have. Wind was blowing 20 Knots today so if the tire is noisy I cant hear it at all. Vibration around 75-80mph. Yes and for the very observant ones my camera date is a day ahead...I was in the Middle East with it 10 days ago. We were 11.5 hrs. ahead. Also, installed KC LED light too front bumper.... Looks absolutely Awesome! I am happier than a tornado in a swap meet!

Attachments

• 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
OP
OP
Vegas Raptor

Vegas Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another view

No tire noise worth talking about on the freeway today. Still some vibes and shaking at 80 mph. We will try to rebalance it again next week and see what happens. Some small feedback in the steering wheel and the passenger seat was shaking. With tire such as these it going to be next to impossible to balance them completely. Any ideas or confirmation?

Attachments

• 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Still some vibes and shaking at 80 mph. We will try to rebalance it again next week and see what happens. Some small feedback in the steering wheel and the passenger seat was shaking."

True beadlocks... what did you expect?

OP
OP
Vegas Raptor

Vegas Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No center caps wit this setup from KMC...

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

"Still some vibes and shaking at 80 mph. We will try to rebalance it again next week and see what happens. Some small feedback in the steering wheel and the passenger seat was shaking."

True beadlocks... what did you expect?

An answer...No one gives you a chance to learn.