K02's or KM2's??? That's The Question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great test done today!. While home this time out I bought my first set of new K02s' for the Raptor. Left home yesterday morning 05:00 in ice fog and icy roads...... 2 wheel drive only....stable and tracked well ..... 450 kilometers later ...... rain, heavy rain, stable and true. 400 kilometers later ..... Heavy snow into Grande Prairie {Alberta, that is}. blowin by everybody.... 2 wheel drive even in left lane and foot n a half of snow tracking perfectly.
Got up this morning, {Holiday Inn Express.... might be a joke there somewhere}, clear and +5 Celsius, snow melting and heading NNW to Dawson Creek British Columbia and mile zero of Alaska Highway. Turned off north of Fort Nelson on now, muddy rig roads, for 185 kilometers, 2 wheel drive until last 45 klicks, kicked in 4 wheel drive, off road mode, locked rear end and into location..... and .... I LIKE EM!
Thanks for tips guys n gals. Little more aggressive looking but real quiet and confidence inspiring.
My 2 bits.......

HTXRaptor

Reaction score
I would choose KM2's. Looks better and unless you're very picky about noise, it shouldn't bother you at all. Plus it looks so much more aggressive!