Just picked up my new raptor in the Tampa area, traded in my EXT Caddy and I'...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G~Rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a new raptor, traded in my EXT Caddy and I'm loving the Raptor..Couldn't drive it stock... bulldog winch and borla exhaust...lights to come
eqyburav.jpg

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice truck. Love the color. Howdy from a fellow Tampa Raptor owner.

mike.s

Reaction score
I would love to see a comparison review of the two when you have time. Of course the Raptor is far more off road capable, but what about on road ride quality, power, interior quality?

OP
OP
G~Rod

G~Rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to see a comparison review of the two when you have time. Of course the Raptor is far more off road capable, but what about on road ride quality, power, interior quality?

Mike the caddy had a great ride but I put 26" rims on it because my buddy owns a custom shop and used it for shows. So I had to avoid every bump pot hole. But the ride comparison with the 26" was about the same as the raptor. The caddy was very smooth with the 6.2 v8 but accelerated like a luxury car, the raptor gets up there much quicker. The caddy interior was very nice and quiet ( wood and steal accents) the raptor is well more of a truck but you still have the steel accents. Both have heated and cooled seats. What sold me on the raptor is they let me take it home for a day as I know the owner of the dealership and I had a blast! Only thing I wish is that the sound system was a little better( caddy had a great bose system) and I loved the bed cover on the caddy ( water tight) but I have ordered a bak flip so we will see how that goes...
zesena7u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc