Just got the call!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shit, I'm so close to DTP, I could drive there and watch it be built and drive it home :lol:

IF I order one, it WON'T be from a local dealer since NONE of them would deal. Its a shame I have to drive almost 3 hours N to get a good buy on a truck that I should be getting A plan on to begin with. Its complete ******* BS that Ford employees aren't getting our A plan discount on a Raptor or GT500 I have ZERO loyalty to ANY Ford stealership I hate dealing with car salesmen. I wish there was a way we could order directly from the factory and cut them out. 1/2 the time, I'm correcting them on things they don't know. Like for instance just last week I was getting a price on an FX4 SuperCrew 6 1/2' with an EB I only wanted 3 options on it. One of which was the optional 3.73 Elocker axle. "My salesman" says "the FX4 already comes with the 3.73 elocker" Me "no it doesn't. '11 & '12 yes, but 3.55s have been standard and 3.73s have been optional since '13" Pretty sad that a salesman doesn't know what they're selling. ESPECIALLY the #1 vehicle in the world /rant

I wonder why the factory can't sell them directly to employees either. Maybe it's something like brewerys can't sell alcohol on the premises, at least they can't in Texas anyways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bill_C

Bill_C

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I ended up picking it up Saturday. My dealer is less than 10 miles away. I really wasn't expecting to pick it up. I didn't think they had the plates right there but after a trip to the bank and back with the down payment I was ready to go. Too bad a snow storm kicked up and I ended up driving the new baby home in the snow. Definitely the first mod is going to be a set of mud flaps for the front. Less than ten miles on it and it looks like I been driving all winter with it. This thing is going to take a little bit to get used to. I didn't think the brakes were that bad in my old F-150. I think the first few stops with the Raptor I about put myself through the windshield each time.