Just completed Raptor Assault!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrHomeGuy

Reaction score
This year, they offer built in video. I may go with that and enjoy the drive. Last year, I use my goPro and cam for a decent movie.

Heading to the 3/16 class.

No reception this year but thinking on getting there a bit early to chat up with the other attendees

Just note the fine print that if you take their additional insurance, it still has a $5,000 deductible.

wac45

Reaction score
I had to cancel and they never refunded me the insurance coverage.
This year, they offer built in video. I may go with that and enjoy the drive. Last year, I use my goPro and cam for a decent movie.

Heading to the 3/16 class.

No reception this year but thinking on getting there a bit early to chat up with the other attendees

Just note the fine print that if you take their additional insurance, it still has a $5,000 deductible.

wac45

Reaction score
Glad you mentioned the available video this year. A buddy and I are going to the Mar 30 class. Was going to bring go pro but will probably just go with their option. Looking forward to it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc