Jarrett's Truck 2.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Should be able to get it all welded up tomorrow and then cut off the inner lip, then it goes to Harmon Friday or Monday to get the bladder made.
fuelcell_zpsdd38abed.png

Jarrett

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was asked by my buddy if you were going to put in some baffles to help with the sloshing of the fuel while bombing around and I couldn't remember if you said anything about that.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was asked by my buddy if you were going to put in some baffles to help with the sloshing of the fuel while bombing around and I couldn't remember if you said anything about that.

I was wondering the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I imagine it'll be filled with foam to act as a baffling.

FnDynamics

Reaction score

The cell will be built like all the off road racing cells. It will have foam in it to prevent sloshing, plus it will have a 1-2 gallon "sump" tank on the bottom to "trap" fuel at the pickup during prolonged g-loads (donuts) and rough sections (mall speed bumps). All in all I think its going to have about 50 gallons of usable fuel which should help since its getting a fuel deficiency device . . .

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Different kind of foam.

Jarrett Id suggest using baffles and not foam though if you're not going race legal. That foam only lasts for a few years before it has to be replaced.

Trey,

Man I'm just hoping I make it more than 6 months before she goes back on jack stands with the whole front end cut off...

But very true about the foam bladders.