"It's so frickin' sweet"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobboZR2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I was stopped at the gas station fillin' up and some guy in a car pulls up behind me. I notice him get out of his car with his phone in his hand and start walking up around my truck on the passenger side. He comes around the front of my truck and over to me with my window down and asks me if he could take some pictures of my truck because "It's so frickin' sweet!" Of course I told him sure. He proceded to walk around my truck taking pics from every side and then went back to his car. I told my wife about it on the way home and she laughed and sarcarstically said "That must've made your day". Of course it did. This truck is frickin' sweet! It puts a smile on my face every time I get into it. I guess the wife just doesn't understand.

I'm sure others have had the same experience, but besides the constant comments of "Nice truck" and "badass", I've never had anyone stop and take pictures before. Makes you feel like a celebrity.

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had some random dude stop today to tell me how badass the Raptor was. It makes me shake my head and smile a little bit each time it happens.

Mustangraptorkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other day I pulled up to a pizza place in my truck went in to pick up the pie left my gf in the truck and two guys came out and took pictures of the truck until they noticed my gf was there than got embarrassed and walked away

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's always fun to see other people enjoy your vehicles like you do, even if it's just to take a picture or talk about it! I don't have my Raptor yet but I've had a few cars that received a lot of attention whenever I was out in them. I've had people taking pictures while I was at a red light or once when I was picking up lunch at my friend's pizza place I noticed a guy had his whole family stand next to my car and was taking a few pictures of them... it was funny because I had to wait for him to finish before I could get in it to leave. The funniest was probably the night I was out with a friend and he had me drive his Gallardo... we were going to grab some dinner and while we were stopped in traffic a kid (probably early 20's) jumped out of the car next to us and ran over to my window to shake my hand and tell me how awesome MY car was.. then he took our picture. My buddy just shook his head and said that he drove it everyday and he NEVER had anyone stop him or take his picture. no sooner did he say that then another kid snapped our picture as he was walking by. good times.