Issues with viewing Rearview Camera Image through Nav System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donna111

Reaction score
HI there
Actually i am not the common user of image program.But i just have tried to do the image viewing using a free image trial.It's powerful.But i want to know is there any cheap image viewer program?I want to purchase one.It would be better if it's free.Thanks for any suggestion.

OP
OP
Blind1

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HI there
Actually i am not the common user of image program.But i just have tried to do the image viewing using a free image trial.It's powerful.But i want to know is there any cheap image viewer program?I want to purchase one.It would be better if it's free.Thanks for any suggestion.

Welcome aboard FNG (aka Donna)! You should direct your question to Noah (aka: BUSA, Master of Dog Tricks, & FOG) of The Car Stereo Company, cuz I don't know WTH an image viewer is. I see everything through braille. :Insane:

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard FNG (aka Donna)! You should direct your question to Noah (aka: BUSA, Master of Dog Tricks, & FOG) of The Car Stereo Company, cuz I don't know WTH an image viewer is. I see everything through braille. :Insane:

I think we discovered what the problem is with your NAV screen.:lol2: