Introducing The New RPG Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i agree with the entire paragraph that line is pulled from, yes. Beadlocks on a rig that spends 99% of its time on the pavement are a mismatch in my opinion. Sorta seems like bringing a .50bmg to a knife fight.

win!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to ask any pictures yet?

Jarrett posted a prototype pic on my Visitor's Wall in my FRF Profile.... I likey a lot.

I was under the impression he didn't want it published yet, but maybe not if he posted it there, my wall gets a lot of hits, so I'm sure many of you have already seen it.

For Jarrett's sake I'm not gonna post the pic in this thread in case he doesn't want that, but for those of you dying to see the wheel that is where he posted it.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jarrett posted a prototype pic on my Visitor's Wall in my FRF Profile.... I likey a lot.

I was under the impression he didn't want it published yet, but maybe not if he posted it there, my wall gets a lot of hits, so I'm sure many of you have already seen it.

For Jarrett's sake I'm not gonna post the pic in this thread in case he doesn't want that, but for those of you dying to see the wheel that is where he posted it.

It's on their website.

RPG Wheels | Raptor Performance Group

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ok cool. Often times I hear about products our vendors are coming out with before their release and get sworn to secrecy. It's been a while since I've discussed those wheels with the RPG guys, so I was/am unaware of the status of them and just didn't want to spill any beans.

M3ichael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the RPG “Vorsprung” race wheel, you will be allowed to do the following:

1. Polished, Anodize or powder coat the Lock Ring any color you desire.
2. You can have the wheel polished, painted or powder coated any color
3. You can send us your tires so proper mounting is performed.

Would love to see some pictures if any are available.

Any estimate on how much extra this process would be?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

If the price point is where he said it was going to be on your wall, I think they'll be getting the nod over Methods for me.