Introducing The New RPG Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Sooo.. that article pretty much says beadlocks aren't illegal, but they aren't necessarily legal either.

"4) Beadlocks fall in a catergory(sic) of being not-illegal."

"*It is important to note that just because something is not-illegal, that does not make it legal."

So, if something isn't illegal, but it isn't legal, what is it? :Insane: :help:

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are so many fake-locks on the market, most cops are not bothering to inspect the wheels. In my experience, it's always the clapped out POS with 20 violations visible from 100 feet that would get pulled over and written up. It is very rare for a well built and clean truck to be pulled over for a violation that is very difficult to see.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are so many fake-locks on the market, most cops are not bothering to inspect the wheels. In my experience, it's always the clapped out POS with 20 violations visible from 100 feet that would get pulled over and written up. It is very rare for a well built and clean truck to be pulled over for a violation that is very difficult to see.

Oh, I totally agree. I still find it valuable to know accurate information though.