Intelligent Access

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dellis777

Dellis777

Reaction score
OK I took your advice and held my finger on the or lock button for 1 second and its works every time. There is a catch though, you have to give the truck a second after you close the door or it doesn't work at all. If you close the door and immediately put your finger on the button it doesn't work but if you wait, I have had 100 percent success rate. Its weird how you can do something a certain way for so long and then it changes just a little bit and it can throw you off. Creatures of habit I guess.

Thanks for the help everyone

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is my first Raptor, so I can’t compare to previous gens. However, I struggled with this when I first got the truck. I would repeatedly have to hit the button 2-3 times. But, I finally got the “feeling” for it, now it works great, and I hardly use any pressure when touching it. It‘s almost as it you have to touch it just right <giggity giggity>

JCloud

Reaction score
Having also come from 3 other Ford vehicles with this feature (Focus ST, Flex, F-150 Plat), my Gen 3 is the only one that seems to not work the way they've always worked. I have found zero documentation of a change for this, but my guess is that it has to be intentional for some reason. I simply tap it twice and she works nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter