GEN 2 Installed SVC's Coil Adjuster System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice work, I think my wallet just got lighter with a set of these. Very happy to see the 37's clear with very minor rubbing. If you didn't cause an issue with that beating, not much will. Can't wait for more!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I didn't trim anything running 37" KO2's.

Oh yeah, they're a great all around tire and fit the wheel wells nicely at full bump with the @svc CAS system dialed at a pretty comparable height to where I have mine set.[/QUOTE]

I also like the adjustability of the SVC system but can't see ever raising my front end that much without addressing the cv angle issue. Do you have the torsen and how much did you raise the front end? The pics look like it is close to the top. Also does your truck look nose high? Did you have to raise the rear at all?
Thanks,
Tone

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also like the adjustability of the SVC system but can't see ever raising my front end that much without addressing the cv angle issue. Do you have the torsen and how much did you raise the front end? The pics look like it is close to the top. Also does your truck look nose high? Did you have to raise the rear at all?
Thanks,
Tone

Yes I have the Torsen. Doesn't appear to be too harsh of an angle on the cv's. Check out the pics earlier in this thread. Truck sits fairly level. Rear is bone stock.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

How was the Install? Did you take coil overs off.

Yes, coilovers come out.