Installed RPG Offroad Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When are they gonna be on the website?!

We are working that now. We will be adding other Gen 2 Raptor products as well. Stay tuned. Feel free to give me a call at the office anytime between 0800 and 1800 PST if you were looking for something specific.

-Dale

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We are working that now. We will be adding other Gen 2 Raptor products as well. Stay tuned. Feel free to give me a call at the office anytime between 0800 and 1800 PST if you were looking for something specific.

-Dale

I ordered my raptor, but dont even have a dora yet, but I will most definitely want to level it!

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting mine on the way, but not gen 2 yet. Hopefully at the en of this year while i still wating for my preorder good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carbon8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered today, was originally in all honest going to wait for SVC CAS system to hit the market but the more I thought about it I like that this is a install and done and that you do not have to worry about balancing height on both sides. The simplicity of it finally sold me.

On that note, everyone getting alignments done after install?

Last edited:
OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I pulled the shock I had my alignment checkawesome, it was perfect! So I don't think it's necessary!

RPG has a really awesome product and give the truck the perfect amount of front lift IMO!