Installed RPG Offroad Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonasAtLethal

Reaction score
So I now have the shock collars on my truck. I gained just over 1.5" on both sides. I did the install without taking the shocks off. Just took my time and worked the spring compressors along with the jack on the A arm. Took me about 2-2.5 hr from the time I jacked up the first tire till the last one was back on the ground. I do have to say that the stance is perfect.
Thanks RPG!

I managed to do em with the shocks on today, just like you said, work em slow! I also took off the top a-arm bolt to make more room to work (not sure if it says that in the instructions)

sea2jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I managed to do em with the shocks on today, just like you said, work em slow! I also took off the top a-arm bolt to make more room to work (not sure if it says that in the instructions)

Is it completely level?

sea2jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RPG lift installed. Measuring from the fender lip to the center of the wheel, it's perfect. Same distance front and back. Thanks RPG. You nailed it, and, the quality is second to none.

Attachments

• IMG_0343.jpg
    IMG_0343.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0344.jpg
    IMG_0344.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 210

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:patriot:
RPG lift installed. Measuring from the fender lip to the center of the wheel, it's perfect. Same distance front and back. Thanks RPG. You nailed it, and, the quality is second to none.

Very welcome. Glad you are happy!

Annnnd....your truck looks killer! Well done. :patriot:

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the first collar'd scab I've seen..looks great...would love to see more pics

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have mine done on next Tuesday, will post a before and after pic.