Installed RPG Offroad Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just food for thought, the stock front wheel wells is 2 1/8" shorter than the rear wheel wells.

Tone

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you guys check our website...tech help install instructions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did. All I see is written instructions that removes the shock, and Gen 1 Mid-Perch on the truck. I want to see someone actually install on Gen 2 without removing the shock.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're in NJ? I'm sure @khcdave can do it for you. They are a reputable shop and an FRF supporting vendor.

I'll have to take a look and see where they're located. I could take the shocks out myself, it'll just take a long time. I'll try to grab a set when they're available and put them on. I'm on the same page with the others to see if anyone can get them on without removing the shocks.

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're in NJ? I'm sure @khcdave can do it for you. They are a reputable shop and an FRF supporting vendor.

I'll have to take a look and see where they're located. I could take the shocks out myself, it'll just take a long time. I'll try to grab a set when they're available and put them on. I'm on the same page with the others to see if anyone can get them on without removing the shocks.

I don't know where in NJ you are but I will be getting these in sometime this week. Ill try to install them either next week or the week after. I am going to try to do it without taking the shocks off the truck.