Info Screen "Dimming" on start-up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not quite the same issue, but similar. I hate the auto dimming instrument panel when it gets dark. I want it bright all the time. I changed the radio to stay bright all the time. I only have the 801A package, not sure if 802A is the same. I understand ford dimming the panel at night, but we have a switch to control it also. Give us complete control dang it.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It drives me nuts since it's not 'perfect'... I have been trying to find a solution before just going to the dealer with this with zero luck. I know there are other trucks that do this out there but it also appears normal so they don't even know that it's happening.

OP
OP
Jred2255

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It drives me nuts since it's not 'perfect'... I have been trying to find a solution before just going to the dealer with this with zero luck. I know there are other trucks that do this out there but it also appears normal so they don't even know that it's happening.

The dealership replaced the gauge cluster and that fixed the issues.