Infinite Reality's LED Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^ ditto, at least that was the plan. At the time, some of your links were 'sold out', so I assume that I got the same bulbs (definitely look the same).

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
^ ditto, at least that was the plan. At the time, some of your links were 'sold out', so I assume that I got the same bulbs (definitely look the same).

I'm sure they're all the same, probably all knock-offs I'd guess. After multiple LED replacements for interior, I ended up using the same ones for interior. Those bulbs are still the most white ones I've tried. others, while still being 5360 LEDs, always had a more purplish hue.

I'm 2-3 weeks out from finishing construction on my house, I'm going to dig back into these things since it's been 18 months or so... If there's other stuff brighter and whiter available, I'll be trying them out and will report back. :)

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This might have been discussed before but I don't frequent this thread too often. Has anyone else had the dome light stay slightly lit when it's on the auto function. Off is completely off but auto works like normal except when it dims down it doesn't go completely off. Its almost not noticeable during the day unless your staring directly up into it.

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Front signals are 3157 bulbs, I bought a pair of 54-SMD LED amber bulbs. By doing this, I had no flasher issues on my truck.
2X Amber 3156 3157 SMD 54 LED Corner Signal Brake Blinker Light Bulbs | eBay

Still no problem with this? no hyper flash? I have aftermarket LED taillights so I am not sure if that will change anything.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
This might have been discussed before but I don't frequent this thread too often. Has anyone else had the dome light stay slightly lit when it's on the auto function. Off is completely off but auto works like normal except when it dims down it doesn't go completely off. Its almost not noticeable during the day unless your staring directly up into it.

Mine shuts completely off when on auto.