Did the ADD Phantom front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes the truck look a lot more aggressive and cleaner:
IMG_60512.jpg
IMG_60452.jpg

And being in CA, I have to have a front plate so I made a floating license plate bracket:
IMG_61222.jpg

Before pic:
IMG_54512.jpg

FOR SALE: Baja Designs Linkable Light Bar and Triple Fogs (both with mounting brackets) on eBay. All in excellent condition:

Last edited:

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
FYI, I am in in CA as well, I have not run a front plate in 2 years. I figure if I get a fix it ticket I simply throw it back on get the ticket taken care of. I hate that it partially blocks the cooler.

OP
OP
figure1a

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, I am in in CA as well, I have not run a front plate in 2 years. I figure if I get a fix it ticket I simply throw it back on get the ticket taken care of. I hate that it partially blocks the cooler.
Unfortunately, where I live, I would get a fixit ticket every week. The cops here wait for people to roll into town with front tint and no front plate.

nightstick

Reaction score
What did you do with your stock square rigid lights,they don't fit on that bumper right??
What about the Crash/cruise sensor, I could not tell if that is on that bumper?

ATXraptor75

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hows the ACC relo working for you? I have a frame cut evil front bumper on my 23 and with the relo bracket cruise control wont work. My local shop, Texasmotorworx said that all these relocation brackets are kind of a toss up and cruise control might or might not work.

Haven't seen a lot of guys complain about the ADD set up though... just sucks having no cruise control and having to clear sensor warnings everytime you start the truck.