Did the ADD Phantom front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
figure1a

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How well does the bumper match with your the flares? I have a black truck and plan on getting an ADD but I don’t know if I should keep the color or powered coat it gloss black
You can see in the pics the match. Not sure any other powder coat would be closer. Certainly, don't do gloss black as the flares are not gloss and are not black.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was wondering this the other day. I have a FMIC and really like the add stealth bumper, then noticed their relocation bracket is in the grille. Which is a no go for me.

Do you have a Gen 2 or a Gen 3? And which intercooler do you have. If you have a Gen 3, the ADD ACC bracket fits with an aftermarket intercooler. If you have a Gen 2, which intercooler do you have? If it's COBB, we make a bracket specifically for the Gen 2 trucks with COBB intercoolers so you can keep ACC with an aftermarket bumper.

How well does the bumper match with your the flares? I have a black truck and plan on getting an ADD but I don’t know if I should keep the color or powered coat it gloss black

The flares are satin gray on the EcoBoost trucks and satin black on the Raptor R. On the R, it's fairly close but still off. On the gray trucks, it's two totally different colors. But they end up looking OK when all done. Of course, some guys will choose to match their flares to their new bumpers and that does look best, but is not necessary.

Warpath

Reaction score
Do you have a Gen 2 or a Gen 3? And which intercooler do you have. If you have a Gen 3, the ADD ACC bracket fits with an aftermarket intercooler. If you have a Gen 2, which intercooler do you have? If it's COBB, we make a bracket specifically for the Gen 2 trucks with COBB intercoolers so you can keep ACC with an aftermarket bumper.

The flares are satin gray on the EcoBoost trucks and satin black on the Raptor R. On the R, it's fairly close but still off. On the gray trucks, it's two totally different colors. But they end up looking OK when all done. Of course, some guys will choose to match their flares to their new bumpers and that does look best, but is not necessary.

I have a gen 3 with a cobb intercooler.