Important Rule Change to the Texas Raptor Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was my truck in High School in the 80s, I pulled my friends out of the mud even with a Buick V6.

Bronco0001-1.jpg

Mapman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am new to Forum, My name is Ron Allison,I am the club president at Texana Ranch and BRT Staff.
By reading this forum, You guys are a Hoot. Can not wait to meet you all. We now have the swimming pool filled, have Men and Womens rest rooms with Hot showers, wireless internet, Cable TV, Full hook ups, sand box, open club house etc, etc.
This is a 5000 acre exotic game ranch and a bunch of fun people that love to party. If you don't have a good time here.........There's no hope for you.
Can't wait.........is it Friday yet?

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I am new to Forum, My name is Ron Allison,I am the club president at Texana Ranch and BRT Staff.
By reading this forum, You guys are a Hoot. Can not wait to meet you all. We now have the swimming pool filled, have Men and Womens rest rooms with Hot showers, wireless internet, Cable TV, Full hook ups, sand box, open club house etc, etc.
This is a 5000 acre exotic game ranch and a bunch of fun people that love to party. If you don't have a good time here.........There's no hope for you.

Mornin Ron. Can't wait myself. Threw my back out rushing to the computer to see what silly stuff we have posted overnight! HAhahaaaaa.

Now if all the back drugs will kick in before thursday, I will be set for 3 days of fun. Like you, most of us have never met one another. If its anything like a few Motorcycle forums and the meets I have attended over the last 10 - 12 years, we will all come away from this with life long memories and friends.

Look forward to meeting you and playing down on the ranch. You hirin old people down there? HAhahaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG ( Marc )

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score

Thanks Ron.

Ross Creek is the group that manages the trails on the ranch and the pit. They are really stepping up by letting us use the club house, pools, etc...

Ron will be the guy on the Orange RZR all weekend, make sure to thank him!

Mapman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Trey, We want everyone who comes to the Ranch to have a good time and make memories that will last a lifetime. Everyone can expect a big Texas welcome from everyone they meet. Drive safe and we'll Party hard. Campers should feel free to find a shady place to set up and blend right in with the members.:waytogo: