Important Rule Change to the Texas Raptor Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just the sight of 50 raptors together is more than enough reason to drive 700+ miles.
Plus to meet some of these nutballs in person (BDRAG) and the rest of the FRF family.
The speed doesn't matter to me...

-Greg
^^This. Limiting the speed is a'ok with me.

Keep up the awesome work Trey. I've been in your shoes and know how hard organizing these things can be. You're doing an awesome job brother.

:peace:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trey, you have go above and beyond setting this event up for all of us.. I do not think anyone will have an objection since this is our first Texas Raptor Run.

Safety first! I am positive all the great people that make up this forum will agree and stand behind you. Don't stress about it...

-Greg

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
This was the first thing I did with my new race raptor, well after I added a bunch of 50bhp racing decals and changed to high performance blinker fluid.

Hey, pull that roll bar off the back of the Beemer! HAhahaaaaaa.

BDRAG

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Just tryin to lighten up a grey cloud. We will all be fine at a safe speed. Wait, No radar guns right? Windows down, dust in the cockpit, gauges covered in dust. Hummmmmmmmm. HAhahaaaaa. Just playin. I will shut up now.

BDRAG

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, pull that roll bar off the back of the Beemer! HAhahaaaaaa.

BDRAG

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Just tryin to lighten up a grey cloud. We will all be fine at a safe speed. Wait, No radar guns right? Windows down, dust in the cockpit, gauges covered in dust. Hummmmmmmmm. HAhahaaaaa. Just playin. I will shut up now.

BDRAG

You might need to... I think everyone is bringing a case of little tree air freshers for you....

-Greg

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
You might need to... I think everyone is bringing a case of little tree air freshers for you....

-Greg

How did that quote from that movie go? "I see dead people" Hummmmmmmm. So you think ya wanna make my truck look like that sceen from the movie SE7EN.

The dead guy with all the air fresheners layin around him.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2088/2881/1600/Se7en_6.jpg

Ah well, Payback will be SWIFT and PRECISE! HAhahaaa. What caliber do you prefer?

BDRAG

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This reminds me of those tags they stick on mattresses that are by law illegal to remove...

If Jesse James can't get above 39 average, I don't see how we are realistically going to be able to get above 30 average anyway. I think 45 is going to be hard to obtain on this course with our trucks. It's not like the service trails in California and Nevada you guys are used to running. This is going to be technically challenging for us all.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow Trey, I just got the email you sent and thought I better check the forum. Well composed email. One can tell that you didn't just bend over on this issue. The speed limit sounds bad at first, but you are right, 65 around bends and over whoops takes some skills and a good Raptor.

I for one love to off-road my trucks, but very rarely at great speed. The rough road will make it feel fast. You have my support. Besides, I'll be driving about 1000 miles at 65 just to get to the ranch!!!

Now that insurance is on board, is the price for the weekend affected? Will there be anyone there from the insurance company?