Important Rule Change to the Texas Raptor Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seeing as how none of us are professional race truck drivers (As far as I know), have vehicles capable of doing what a TT can, I agree with Warren that the average speed is going to be somewhere around 30mph. Yes, I am caged, have the speed limiter removed, have power adders, have a truck that does 120+ mph but if the terrain does not allow faster speeds without destroying the truck or the driver (my arm still hurts /whine) it is a moot point.

Guess the point I am trying to get across is this: I may have one of the baddest Raptors out there but in my hands, my skill level is no where near what my Raptor is capable of. Connor (Outlaw Raptor) can out drive me with a stock Raptor because he's got the skill level and experience to do so. There are quite a few guys in the A group that can probably out drive me as well..but when we come up to the whoops, rocks and straights, I'll drive right over the majority of you. Also, driving at the back of the pack is usually more fun than in the front of the pack. Pull the ego out of the equation and have FUN. Don't destroy your truck unless you can afford to fix it. It isn't worth it.

I think the speed limit and run groups are a fair assessments and rules.

Sorry if I don't make much sense. Running on a lack of sleep.

Last edited:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Part of that ********* problem was it looks like he had one arm hangin out the window and was looking at the camera when he went showin his ass as he went by. One less black one!

BDRAG

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Part of this Raptor run is to meet other Raptor owners, part is to show off "modifications". See the extreme Raptors and most importantly HAVE FUN. Having "safe" speed limits is just fine. I want to do this as a once a year thing, so speed limits it is.