Im that guy (Prospective Owner)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotta always remember to pop the sunroof into the vent position before fully opening the first time of the day or after it’s been sitting for a bit....
For sure when you own it. But for the test drive? Slam that thing open and see if it's been properly maintained. If it has, it should open just fine. If it breaks, have the dealer fix it, it's their truck.

WireNutz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A member just traded a clean low milage 19 in at Crossroads Ford of Kernesville. Might be worth a look for you as it's in your area.

daytona1783

Reaction score
I spent two years searching NC, VA, SC, and MD and recently purchased a local 2020 802A. Our area tends to have a lot less super clean Raptors. I found that a vast majority of them are shipped south from places like NJ, NY, Ohio, and PA. Avoid those vehicles unless you do a VERY thorough inspection. I am very particular, so maybe that's what took me so long.

You can easily get a 801 for around your price if it's closer to 50k miles. If you are looking for a higher optioned one like a 802A, expect to pay around 65-67 with around 20-30k miles. Prices have dropped some, but the low mileage 20s are still demanding a higher price tag if they are well optioned. I'm guessing the price is somewhat tied to our geographical area.

I'd agree with the other comments, if you can find one that checks all of your boxes without a moonroof, buy it. These trucks are awesome blasting down a back country road with the windows down and the rear glass open....and that's all you need.

OP
OP
R

RookieRaptor

Reaction score
A member just traded a clean low milage 19 in at Crossroads Ford of Kernesville. Might be worth a look for you as it's in your area.

I actually went and looked at this Raptor, not sure what he got out of it but felt like they were asking a lot for it.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
#OneLessprius
#BlackRaptorsMatter
#AntiMatterBlueIsNotBlackEnough