I need a new Ford Raptor windshield - OEM or Aftermarket?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
The OEM windshield is Carlite which Safelite stocks and to my knowledge you will get the OEM windshield regardless on F-150s

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Gunner75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rotten luck, but mine were from on coming and the three worst were on highway. I don't follow with the Raptor, usually lead. :)

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
New windshield is about $450 from the stealership, and they have to order it. Sucks man, I know. Mine is also cracked after owning it for only 3 months. At this point it has been cracked longer that not.

Not looking forward to replacing it. If you have a choice, replace it with PPG, I have yet to break one of theirs. Although a big enough rock will break anything.

Yukon Joe

2009...Tumbleweed....:gasp:

anyone know if its possible to order the green dearborn sticker from anywhere?

If you find out please let us know, we arent looking forward to losing ours either.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replacement windshield options w/o F150 dot matix

Need to replace my windshield and curious what other compatible FORD product options are avail from other F150 offerings... Or are they all the same? Wouldn't mind getting one without the F150 and dot matrix in the center, to tuck my ****** up there higher... Guessing generic replacements come this way, but prefer a ford unit. Any info is appreciated, thanks!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need to replace my windshield and curious what other compatible FORD product options are avail from other F150 offerings... Or are they all the same? Wouldn't mind getting one without the F150 and dot matrix in the center, to tuck my ****** up there higher... Guessing generic replacements come this way, but prefer a ford unit. Any info is appreciated, thanks!

Funny, I need a new windshield too! Got a big crack along the bottom edge.

You guys may want to check with Keith M. He just replaced his windshield.