I may have slipped a bit....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a white 18 with the orange interior today. 2500 under. Dont ask where , its not happening for anyone else.

Congratulations. A lot of people are jumping on you for the details in your post. Not sure why everybody feels the need to overreact to ever post/comment they don't like. Seems like there should be a certain threshold of rudeness, inaccuracy, etc... that gets met before the punches start getting thrown. I don't personally feel like you came close to that threshold here. Do we body slam every dude that accidentally knocks into us? Enjoy the truck!!!!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
3285999+_0d60b016a7e2bd721720e4a9fb37aca3.jpg

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations. A lot of people are jumping on you for the details in your post. Not sure why everybody feels the need to overreact to ever post/comment they don't like. Seems like there should be a certain threshold of rudeness, inaccuracy, etc... that gets met before the punches start getting thrown. I don't personally feel like you came close to that threshold here. Do we body slam every dude that accidentally knocks into us? Enjoy the truck!!!!

Some of the girls here should relax. You seemed to have gotten my point . The only reason I mentioned “ don’t ask where....” was because last time I mentioned that I could get that deal I had a bunch of pm’s asking what dealer. I have bought several trucks from this guy inc my current raptor and they sell at msrp only. He won’t/can’t do it for others.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Agreed. This near “entitlement” to be offended and feel wronged is easy for even regularly easy going people to get afflicted with. I think we all suffer from this at one point or another, just like losing our temper. And, of course there’s a contingent of the easily triggered who post here; you know, feral posters like @AndysLog ( c’mon, you know you’re browsing looking for an opportunity to use the word ‘cuck’ :p )

Congrats on the new Rap and scoring a good deal.
Condolences on being excommunicated from the Gen1 faithful.

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. This near “entitlement” to be offended and feel wronged is easy for even regularly easy going people to get afflicted with. I think we all suffer from this at one point or another, just like losing our temper. And, of course there’s a contingent of the easily triggered who post here; you know, feral posters like @AndysLog ( c’mon, you know you’re browsing looking for an opportunity to use the word ‘cuck’ :p )

Congrats on the new Rap and scoring a good deal.
Condolences on being excommunicated from the Gen1 faithful.

Thanks ! It has huge boots to fill , my 14 has been the best truck I’ve owned.