I like MFT! Why all the hate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Watson

Reaction score
My MFT won't even sync to any Bluetooth devices anymore. Hell when I hit find new devices it searches for half a second and then just goes blank. I'll have to find time to take it in. I found it interesting when working with Sirius Xm over the phone that they had nothing but horrible things to say about MFT and how it causes them the most problems.

OP
OP
D

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My MFT won't even sync to any Bluetooth devices anymore. Hell when I hit find new devices it searches for half a second and then just goes blank. I'll have to find time to take it in. I found it interesting when working with Sirius Xm over the phone that they had nothing but horrible things to say about MFT and how it causes them the most problems.

Try the reboot app I posted above (unless you already tried more dramatic fixes like unplugging the battery to no avail).

Watson

Reaction score
Try the reboot app I posted above (unless you already tried more dramatic fixes like unplugging the battery to no avail).

I did a master reset with no luck but your info is solid for anyone else who runs into these problems, thanks.