I installed the Ford "under rear seat" storage box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
LETS KEEP IT GOIN!!!

This is my LITTLE FRIEND! Its a Stoeger Coach Gun, Dbl Barrel 12Ga. loaded with 00 Buc like the plate says! AHhahaaaaaaaa. I had a mount in my FX4 for it this location but have not yet made one for the SCREW but its nice and small and handy down on the land and on the way to work at 5:00am.

BDRAG

Attachments

• MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 029.jpg
    MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 029.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 99
OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my LITTLE FRIEND! Its a Stoeger Coach Gun, Dbl Barrel 12Ga. loaded with 00 Buc like the plate says! AHhahaaaaaaaa. I had a mount in my FX4 for it this location but have not yet made one for the SCREW but its nice and small and handy down on the land and on the way to work at 5:00am.

BDRAG

So why do you carry a double barrel shotgun to work? Do you shoot Dove or Turkey for a living?

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
So why do you carry a double barrel shotgun to work? Do you shoot Dove or Turkey for a living?

Its a back up to the P3AT in the cup holder. Lets just say I work in a nice part of town. Don't go anywhere without a pocket protector and a little visual aid is not always a bad thing.

Naw, most of the time its just a hand gun. Sometimes I get the urge and just keep the little guy on the back floor or a folder AK. Never know when there may be a need.

I got parked at work one morn at 5:00am, I back into an unused, single loading dock and upon exiting I had a pair of no gooders coming my way. So I just happened to have the coach gun so I opened the back door and just let it hang down at my right side and grabbed my lunch bag in my left hand. As I closed my drivers door I was in full view of the pair now 30 feet away and closing. They had decided to cross the street towards me instead of just walking down the side of the street they were on. Ya know, old fat man with a grey beard, maybe get some smokes off of him. maybe more.

Well as I stepped around the front of my truck into the light from the security lights they saw it all! One of them kinda did a jerk left 90 degrees running into his buddy and I said in a nice LOUD voice, Mornin Boyzzzzzz. They froze in their tracks! At that point I just rounded the front of my truck and headed up the 5 steps to the front side door of the shop. I kept my head turned and cocked looking them in the face the whole way. As I got to the door I flipped my little friend up onto my right sholder, reached for the door knob and when I looked back, ****! They had haulled ass back to the other side of the street and were in a fast walk. HAhahaaaaaaa. Ya just never know anymore.

BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
They were probably just selling sausage for the FFA fundraiser. Poor fellas.

Haaaaa. I doubt they could spell FFA or even know what the hell FFA even means. I had to read it twice! HAhahaaaa. Future Farmers of America? Hell I can't even remember. I think they were just wanting to sell Girl Scout cookies! AHhahaaaaaa. NOT!

Seems like since the economey has tanked, many have moved on down the road over the last year or so. That seems to have settled it down a bit.

BDRAG

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone found a good box for a Scab?

pinkbox_truck_tool_box.jpg

:ROFLJest:

Vidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres what I made one day for something to do:

IMG-20110416-00006.jpg

IMG-20110416-00004.jpg

IMG-20110416-00005.jpg

IMG-20110416-00002.jpg

On Another day when im not so lazy i may even glue some carpet on it...

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Here is the Ford S-Cab part no:
$%28KGrHqF,%21iME3TIktyGhBN+DqGQs8%21%7E%7E0_35.jpg
9L3Z78115A00BA

Wonder if it can be modified to fit around the sub?

Heres what I made one day for something to do:

IMG-20110416-00006.jpg

On Another day when im not so lazy i may even glue some carpet on it...

What material is that?