I installed the Ford "under rear seat" storage box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The jack doesn't go there anyway. It goes under the compartment behind this box. So it's still in the location it has always been

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would u need to hide a gun? On the off chance you happened to be on the floor in te back seat when you needed one?

Mine is in the lower door pocket.

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do you get a gun in the cupholder? lol.. yeah, that fits good, I'll put my drink in the glovebox... lol

77f47fc0.jpg

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so you "carry" that? just curious, how big are your pockets?

guess this went off topic a bit, huh? it went from:

I wanna put a gun under the rear seat, to

Why not the door, to

I drive around with it in the cupholder (or on the windshield, or hanging out the moonroof, etc to

The gun I carry (on me, not mounted to the wall, or in a display case, or the largest gun I've ever seen) won't fit in the cupholder, to

Heres a picture of a gun (not in a cupholder, but on a table)....

lol... someone please post up a pic of a gun (preferably on a tripod) with two scopes, two Lasers and 2 different Hologram sights on it.

LETS KEEP IT GOIN!!!

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
so you "carry" that? just curious, how big are your pockets?

guess this went off topic a bit, huh? it went from:

I wanna put a gun under the rear seat, to

Why not the door, to

I drive around with it in the cupholder (or on the windshield, or hanging out the moonroof, etc to

The gun I carry (on me, not mounted to the wall, or in a display case, or the largest gun I've ever seen) won't fit in the cupholder, to

Heres a picture of a gun (not in a cupholder, but on a table)....

lol... someone please post up a pic of a gun (preferably on a tripod) with two scopes, two Lasers and 2 different Hologram sights on it.
LETS KEEP IT GOIN!!!

That little number rides in the back and is hooked up to upfitter switch #3.

Yes, we get off track sometimes with the posts - but they usually get turned back to trucks, sex, rum, or other useful information eventually...