GEN 2 I feel like I'm being lied to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You didn't even order a month ago. Something in this story, on all sides, isn't adding up.

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer ordered 2 raptors under my order number (my order number is the last 4 of my phone number) So I got notification that my truck was scheduled about a month ago. Come to find out, it was the other Raptor on my order that was getting scheduled at that point. It was only after the people at Ford Service via Facebook did a little more research we figured it out. I got scheduled a few weeks later. But the whole order system is a fu*k$set. I've never seen anything like this before...

So the dealer made two separate orders with you listed as the customer on both?

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

You didn't even order a month ago. Something in this story, on all sides, isn't adding up.

How does something not add up from his side?

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the dealer made two separate orders with you listed as the customer on both?

No he also ordered another customer's truck on the same order number. I guess this is a common practice. Ford performance and I figured it out by looking at the body code for my truck. I ordered a SCREW, the other order was for a SCAB.

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No he also ordered another customer's truck on the same order number. I guess this is a common practice. Ford performance and I figured it out by looking at the body code for my truck. I ordered a SCREW, the other order was for a SCAB.

Weird that it took that to figure it out as opposed to looking at the name attached to the order.

Czoudon

Reaction score
I would say something is not right here. If you look up the order on the COTUS website, this is for a F-150 Lariat, not a Raptor.

OP
OP
G

Gunnut

Reaction score
I would say something is not right here. If you look up the order on the COTUS website, this is for a F-150 Lariat, not a Raptor.

That's what started all the distrust. I called my dealer, spoke with my sales guy and he is telling me not to worry. I know I'm just starting this game of waiting and he reassures me everything is on the up and up. I had to put 10K down when I placed my order. People get killed for less than that. Just saying.

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what started all the distrust. I called my dealer, spoke with my sales guy and he is telling me not to worry. I know I'm just starting this game of waiting and he reassures me everything is on the up and up. I had to put 10K down when I placed my order. People get killed for less than that. Just saying.

Dude **** your sales guy. Go higher in the chain.