How to increase gas mileage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Run with the rear window open and fart often.

For additional thrust and amusement, install igniter in the bed.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i seriously dont think nitrogen in tires is an improvement. from what i know its only useful for temp changes. it does not fluctuate as much as air. also the air is mostly nitrogen anyways. also it leaks out slower than air, but thats it. not worth paying $20 a tire to fill it. but then again, i could be wrong..........

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i seriously dont think nitrogen in tires is an improvement. from what i know its only useful for temp changes. it does not fluctuate as much as air. also the air is mostly nitrogen anyways. also it leaks out slower than air, but thats it. not worth paying $20 a tire to fill it. but then again, i could be wrong..........

Agreed, might as well check it every week or two and fill as required.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, if you stay in 2 wheel drive, you could cough up the coins for a gearvendors OD to slow RPM down some, might help some but it could get really ugly if you forget and slap her in 4 wheel drive....

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put a fart can on the exhaust... easily an extra 2 mpg gained. Then you can join the street racing scene ha

craigkegger

Reaction score

Well in the city at 40 mph or so im geting 16mpg,,and hwy att 60mph i get between 17 and 18... So call it what you will... But i Say your wronge!! I have had 5 New cars that i have tried it on all get about 2 more mile pergallon on every one from what the sticker says!

Pontiac G8 GT, Ford explorar sport trc Adrenalin, Mazda 3, Chevy colorodo, and on my Victory motorcycle too.. ya might wana look at when on cruis..