How often do you wash your ride?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgibs89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to do it every Thursday but I think before I washed it this last Sunday, I hadn't washed it in probably a month and a half.

gembat

Reaction score
Having it washed....my biggest regret! Went to a "brushless" car wash. Unfortunately the night before I was on the beach with this girl. After sunset and a few beverages we enjoyed the Raptor for a bit with sand flying off with the clothes. :biggun::rockit::kiss1:

Anyway...back to the story. So I figured I'd have the sand vacuumed out the next day and pulled over at the "brushless" car wash :driver:. The next day, I had noticed the "cleaner" had picked up a ship load of sand in the towel while wiping the inside down. Then she meticulously proceeded to wipe everything down on the inside; gauge cluster, shifter, door jams...with what now was sand paper in her rag - scratches EVERYWHERE!!! :flamingdevil:

What makes it worse is that we ended up together... which then turned sour :suicide:and now am left with a hundred bad memories every time I get in the truck.

Lesson learned: Cotton sheets would have been a better choice than sand that night

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Atleast once a week and occassionally on sundays when the cowgirls arent playing. A wash usually consists of cleaning the inner fenders, door jams, windows... Ive knocked it down to about an hour an half from dirty to completely finished.

D

Deleted member 12951

Just washed it. I honestly can't remember when I last did. Crazy weather, snow last week and now 70 degree weekend.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Twice a week in the winter to get the mag-chloride off. Every week and a half or so in the summer.