House of Boost tune/Dyno

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jakeO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this what HOB reply was

"I am currently only doing the JMS piggy back boxes... since the gains are strong, and it keeps the ECM from being touched "no warranty issues"

I don't have any faith in these new motors staying together, so I am not interested in tuning them right now. The two I did were for close friends, but thats where I am going to draw the line.

Just to much to risk on a motor that hasn't proven itself lately.

The box has been a good add in power though..."

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's code for...

One or more of his tunes caused an engine to grenade.

Also enough info for me to steer clear.

Well this what HOB reply was

"I am currently only doing the JMS piggy back boxes... since the gains are strong, and it keeps the ECM from being touched "no warranty issues"

I don't have any faith in these new motors staying together, so I am not interested in tuning them right now. The two I did were for close friends, but thats where I am going to draw the line.

Just to much to risk on a motor that hasn't proven itself lately.

The box has been a good add in power though..."

jakeO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O and not to mention one of the Shop guys (Chad) tried to put his foot on my bumper to get a better look at the motor. Um NO!! ( but it's just a truck)

OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O and not to mention one of the Shop guys (Chad) tried to put his foot on my bumper to get a better look at the motor. Um NO!! ( but it's just a truck)

What? Wow that's a huge no go. Sounds like they are piecing these things together. Not my cup of tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk