HIll Descent ABS Advance track fault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thunder

Reaction score
Yesterday I got a Hill Descent, ABS, Brake, advance track fault on the dash. Its a 2012 Raptor. I plan on taking in to the dealer in the morning, but just wanted to know if anyone else has ever had this problem? and what the solution was?

thanks

OP
OP
T

thunder

Reaction score
Thanks I will post the result. I already had to replace the brake light once because it stop working. Did have 8 inches of snow on it for a couple of days so it may have got water in it.

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
x2 on the rear wheel speed sensor. I get all the same warnings on my '10. Makes the truck a lot more fun to drive with #36 and #47 fuses pulled too.

Ford may not warranty it, "road hazard". You probably had a giant ice ball. I keep breaking mine with rocks. They cost under $50 at rockauto.com, a sponser here.

Gschiano27

Reaction score
Have we figured out the issue here? I have been getting this hill decent fault advanced trac disabled message for over a month now on my 2013 75k miles. Ford said it was my Restraint Control Module and that the warranty doesn’t cover it. (+-$1000)