Help With Light Choices and Switch Position

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I have a 30" and 40" Blackhawk's just waiting for mine so far.

e7a6e2y4.jpg

I am planning to put these both on SW1 with a relay, the 50" on SW2 and the rears on SW4, leaving SW3 for one more mod.

Sent using Tapatalk

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which ones? So far they seem like a really good value. I like the interaction I've had with TMX so far as well. I'm excited to see how the 50" turns out. Another has a 50" but it's too short for my taste.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

I have both the 30 and 40 behind the grill. They are both on outfitter switch 1. I am very pleased with the light output and cost. We will see about the long term quality but TMX seems to be standing behind them.

Last edited:

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I need to combine my two 32" m&rs into one switch. They are on 1 & 2. Then my hood mounted light cannons on 3, and rest mounted Digidiodes 3x3 pods on TMX bed rear mounted light mounts. Need to get a roof mounted 54" (non rigid) radius when it's released. Going on aux 1. Figured I'd share my set ups for ideas.
gydugage.jpg
ry3enuha.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd tie into your backup lights for the Duallys, unless you plan to get amber lenses & run them as rear facing for the guy behind you.

I put my hood mount HIDs on switch 1, my Whelen slimlines on WSI light bar on #2, 4" Rigid E-series on 3, and some 6" rigid SR series on 4.

I agree with checking with Chris, or Alternative Offroad (another supporting vendor) --->

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

FLYING BONES

Reaction score
I need to combine my two 32" m&rs into one switch. They are on 1 & 2. Then my hood mounted light cannons on 3, and rest mounted Digidiodes 3x3 pods on TMX bed rear mounted light mounts. Need to get a roof mounted 54" (non rigid) radius when it's released. Going on aux 1. Figured I'd share my set ups for ideas.
gydugage.jpg
ry3enuha.jpg

You have bed mounted 3x3s?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I'd tie into your backup lights for the Duallys, unless you plan to get amber lenses & run them as rear facing for the guy behind you.

I put my hood mount HIDs on switch 1, my Whelen slimlines on WSI light bar on #2, 4" Rigid E-series on 3, and some 6" rigid SR series on 4.

I agree with checking with Chris, or Alternative Offroad (another supporting vendor) --->

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like the idea of having them hooked up to reverse lights AND an aux switch.

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished wiring up my 40" TMX behind the grill last night on aux 1. Great quality light and Brandon was great to work with. Not had a chance to use it much or get it aimed but seems plenty bright and seems to help. Have two dually lights to mount in the back for work/loading light. They will be on aux 4. Not installed those yet, to damn cold and icey for laying under the truck in the driveway right now. So many options for lights it's crazy. Don't think you can go wrong with any of the options. Look forward to seeing what you go with.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
You have bed mounted 3x3s?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I like the idea of having them hooked up to reverse lights AND an aux switch.

Yes sir. Bed mounted 18w each light pods. utuqu3yv.jpg

OP
OP
F

FLYING BONES

Reaction score
@raptor_Al What's up with your cab brake light?

Also does anyone have the recon tail lights? Are they junk?