Help With Light Choices and Switch Position

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLYING BONES

Reaction score
Need some opinions on developing the lighting for my raptor.

1. Front ADD Winch Bumper with (2) 4" E2 Driving Lights (Purchased) What Aux switch position?
2. 50 Curved Roof mounted lightbar (not purchased). Can't afford $2200 Rigid. Waiting for Blackhawk from TMX...other options and vendor? Aux switch position?
3. Hood mounted lights such as light cannon (not purchased). Need options and vendor? Aux Switch Position?

4. Rigid Dually Rear (purchased). Aux Switch position?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If that's what you plan on sticking with for now I'd go with 50" on 1, light cannons on 2, 4" on 3, and rear duallies on 4.

Talk to Chris at Freedom Motorsports. He can get a package put together for you at great prices.

svtdreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
M&R Auto just came out with the 50" Curved lightbar for the roof $800, you cant beat that price and i know for a fact they are great quality

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Personally I think it's early to be diving into the curved bar setup. I'm gonna wait to hear from some others since I'm on the fence. Plus mounting needs to be clean. I know add made something but idk what lights it'll work with as they may vary in length slightly between brands.

D

Deleted member 12951

Need some opinions on developing the lighting for my raptor.

2. 50 Curved Roof mounted lightbar (not purchased). Can't afford $2200 Rigid. Waiting for Blackhawk from TMX

I am waiting on this myself. TMX said they are coming in but don't have a bracket designed yet. I told TMX get that done by TRR and it was a done deal for me. Good price too! TMX is also coming out with an upgrade to their X1 to a new X2 for the same price and by TRR they will have a rear bracket that goes under the bumper. I am getting those with an Amber cover. I would post a picture but gotta ask TMX first. It looks awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
F

FLYING BONES

Reaction score
I have the Blackhawks from TMX and they are nice.

Which ones? So far they seem like a really good value. I like the interaction I've had with TMX so far as well. I'm excited to see how the 50" turns out. Another has a 50" but it's too short for my taste.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk